Currencies Direct have been offering market-leading FX and international payment solutions for over 25 years. They help businesses to manage the complexity, risk and cost often associated with making currency transfers and international payments.
Goodman Corporate Finance and Currencies Direct have partnered to support the effective delivery of these services to our clients.
Their expert team are on hand to help navigate currency volatility and give our clients access to excellent exchange rates, tailored transfer solutions, expert insights and award-winning service.
Clients can benefit from access to a range of services to help save time and money, such as forward contracts, market orders, bespoke hedging solutions and batch payments.
Additionally, no matter the size of your business, you’ll be assigned a dedicated account manager to offer any support you need.
How does it work?
- Create an account with Currencies Direct
- Talk through your company’s requirements with a dedicated currency expert, whether they be spot, forward, mass payments or more bespoke hedging solutions
- Send the funds for transfer to Currencies Direct
- Currencies Direct will send the funds on to your recipient swiftly and securely
About Currencies Direct
- First money transfer provider in Europe, established in 1996
- 20+ branches across 4 continents, with over 500 employees
- ‘Money Transfer Provider of the Year’ between 2016-2020
- Authorised by the FCA as an Electronic Money Institution (EMI)
- Possess a level 1 credit rating with Dun & Bradstreet
- £7.5bn transferred annually
- 325,000+ customers
- Can facilitate transfers of 40+ currencies to over 120 countries
Whether you need to pay a single invoice or are building a global business, having the right partner to minimise cost and maximize opportunity is essential
If you choose to accept a product the provider at their discretion may offer you, Goodman Corporate Finance will receive a fixed commission of 40% of the income.