Invoice financing allows funds to be drawn against invoices as they are raised, not when your customer pays you. Unlike traditional bank overdrafts, these facilities actually grow as your turnover increases, which means they are suitable for both start-up and growing businesses.
We specialise in various types of invoice finance:
- Factoring: Use your existing debtor book to provide working capital. Your customers will be aware of the lender’s involvement and the lender will operate your credit control on behalf of your company
- Invoice discounting: If you already have a solid financial system in place then invoice discounting can confidentially provide working capital against your invoices without the need for the lender to operate your credit control. This means that your customers will not be aware of your chosen funding method
- CHOCCS: You maintain the relationship with your customer and manage your own credit control. However the lender’s involvement is not confidential in this process
- Payroll finance: This is for recruitment companies who place temporary and/or permanent staff. We have lenders who can release cash whilst paying the temporary staff, and handle credit control whilst maintaining payments to HMRC
- Trade finance: We can provide a comprehensive funding package for UK importers who require up-front funding against secured orders. This can be used in conjunction with other invoice finance facilities
- A flexible cash facility that will grow with your business
- Credit control and debtor protection options available
- Business finances itself using its own assets
- Can release up to 90 per cent of your unpaid invoice amount within 24 hours
- Recourse periods now up to 120 days
- Cost effective alternative to a bank overdraft
- Can provide assistance with ‘phoenix’ companies or turnaround situations
- Can be operated under total confidentiality
Why choose Goodman Corporate Finance?
Choosing us as your invoice finance broker, you will benefit from:
- Access to 44 funders
- A consultancy that can fund any deal
- Bespoke funding solutions to meet your individual requirements
- Complete management of your deal from enquiry to transfer of funds
- Working with an ethical, transparent company (full members of the NACFB)
For more information about how our flexible services can help your business grow, please contact our team. You can get in touch by calling 0333 3583502, emailing email@example.com or by completing our contact form.