It is a valuable financial tool that can be used to help you grow your business by releasing cash tied up in existing invoices or future payments.
Factoring from Goodman Corporate Finance
We offer two core factoring options for clients:
- Business cash advance (cash is secured against future debit or credit card payments)
- Pay as you go factoring (cash is secured against unpaid customer invoices)
Is factoring the right option for me?
Factoring can offer short term working capital when your business needs it most. In some instances, your money will be released immediately. The working capital released from factoring can be used however you wish, e.g. for buying stock, furniture, advertising or other marketing activities.
Read how Factoring has helped Crusher Consumables release funds for additional stock and improve response times.
Why choose factoring as a finance option?
- Quick – immediate cash with the pay as you go option
- Cost effective – no minimum fees or lengthy commitments
- Simple application process
We are proud to be awarded the 2020 Highly Commended Award for Invoice Finance Broker of the Year by Business MoneyFacts.
If you would like to discuss our factoring finance options in more detail, please contact a member of the Goodman Corporate Finance team. You can get in touch by calling 0333 3583502, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or completing our contact form.