At Goodman Corporate Finance, our expert team can tailor an adverse credit mortgage to meet your commercial funding requirements.
Adverse credit mortgage eligibility:
If your business has any of the following, you will find that most UK banks will not be able to support you:
- Mortgage arrears
- Poor credit rating
- County court judgements (CCJs)
- Loss making or even no accounts
However, our solution will give you access to funding during your time of need. Our funding facilities can be used for any purpose, for most types of applicants:
- New businesses or start-ups
- Business turnaround / phoenix situations
- Debt consolidation
- Capital raising
Adverse credit mortgage benefits
- Most types of adverse credit accepted
- Borrowing for any purpose
- No need for accounts
- Income can be self-certified
- No business plans or projections required
- A simple application process
- Offer of funding [subject to valuation] available within 24 hours.
Why choose Goodman Corporate Finance?
We pride ourselves on being able to fund any deal. We are not tied to any specific funder, making each deal bespoke to your needs. We are full members of the NACFB, abiding by their code of conduct and ethical policies to ensure our clients have complete transparency whilst dealing with us.
For a free informal appraisal of your requirements, please contact a member of our experienced team. You can get in touch by calling 0333 3583502, emailing email@example.com or via our contact form.