Why Choose us as your Commercial Finance Broker?
Goodman Corporate Finance – Taking the time and confusion out of sourcing the perfect funder for your business requirements since 2006.
Choosing a commercial finance broker can be a challenge, especially within a saturated market. With all the self-proclaimed expert brokers out there in today’s climate, just how can you know who to put your trust in when it comes to business finance?
Our team’s solid background and expertise will put you and your business first throughout the whole funding process, right from the initial contact to the release of your funds, we are a commercial finance broker with a difference. Our experienced team puts you at the centre of what we do, we want your business to be the hero of your own story. Our team brings the understanding, forward-thinking and hands-on knowledge to fund your future as you see fit.
By working together, Goodman Corporate Finance will see your ideas through to reality – let us help you move from keeping up to breaking through. Our professional team of finance consultants is big enough to have it covered but small enough to really care!
A corporate finance boutique with professional standards:
Goodman Corporate Finance is proud to be a full member of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB). Our team also has individual membership of the following bodies:
We have adopted the codes of conduct and ethics policies of these valuable organisations and continue to maintain their high levels.
As part of this process we ensure that our clients have complete transparency and we clearly set out what we promise to achieve and the outcomes you can expect from our engagement.
Our team is also extremely proud of following corporate social responsibility in our practices:
- GCF are members of Eevery to help us with improving our Environmental, Social, and Governance performance
- we released our green guide in which we update regularly – this aims to provide hot takes and useful guidance and summaries for businesses on sustainable and green actions to take
- we signed up to the investing in women code and hope to update more on this soon!
- The team aim to use local services wherever possible to retain sustainability
- we sponsor youth in apprenticeship schemes and in local sports
- we support UK business growth and newcomers in our industry
- GCF sponsors local horse rider Rachael Jayne Barker and her horse, Goodman’s Gift