Our bridging finance solutions, also known as short term loans, can provide your business with fast access to funding when you need it most. With our access to 39 potential funders, we’ll offer the best deal to meet your funding requirements.
How does bridging finance work?
Loans are secured against property or land and can be used for a new purchase or to refinance. Our experienced team will provide a strategy to ensure that you can repay the loan at the end of the term.
In a highly competitive market we can provide professional, hands-on advice to tailor a short term facility to meet your overall funding requirements.
Benefits of bridging finance
A short term loan can provide your business with a number of benefits, including:
- Loans can be used for any legal purpose
- Credit repairing facilities available
- Typically decision in principle within one hour
- Fund can be available within 24 hours
- Terms from one day to 24 months
- Loans from £25,000 with no upper limit
- Loans can be raised against open market value rather than purchase price
- All status lending, no need to provide accounts
- First and second charge facilities available
Why choose Goodman Corporate Finance?
- We’ll manage the whole process from enquiry to release of funds
- We can fund any deal
- We are not tied to a specific funder
- We offer bespoke funding solutions for each client
- We are full members of the NACFB
To find out more about the bridging finance solutions available from Goodman Corporate Finance, please contact a member of our experienced team. You can get in touch by calling 0333 3583502, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form.