To celebrate International Women’s Day I invited five of my female colleagues in the commercial finance industry to answer five questions regarding their experiences of gender equality and opportunities in our sector.
- Gemma Heath – Associate Director for Lloyds Commercial Finance
- Martine Catton – Non Executive Director supporting several businesses
- Leeann Nash – Sales Director at Currencies Direct
- Angela Norman – Head of Corporate Development at Recognise Bank
- Phoebe Sellars – Business Development Manager at Bridge Help
You can read the full feature piece here (the link will open up a pdf feature)
My aim was to try and demonstrate the equality issues we face as women in commercial finance and to raise awareness for the two key campaigns we are proud to support:
I was blown away by the ladies honesty and want to say a massive thank you to each of them for taking the time to contribute for me. Its clear there is work to be done but if we continue to raise awareness of these issues we as a collective can provide the support and understanding to develop equality across the commercial finance industry.